Décor Inspiration for Your Autumn Wedding
‘As Autumn leaves turn their brilliant hue, two hearts will join and say I do’
I love a summer wedding, but Autumn is a glorious time to get married. The rich and decadent colour palette of golds, oranges, greens, browns and rich reds, coupled with the beautiful colours of the trees and the slight hint of a chill in the air which can be warmed by mulled wine or a glowing fire make this a magical time to say ‘I do.’
Autumnal wedding décor can be sumptuous and dramatic. Think tree logs, berries, autumn leaves, and gold candelabras. Do you need more inspiration? Here are some truly gorgeous ideas for dressing your autumn wedding.
5 simple table centrepiece ideas for an Autumn wedding*
(*All of the pictures without links are my own creations!)
1) Beautiful deep red flowers in pumpkin vases
2) Trio of tree logs with candles surrounded by tealights, pinecones, autumnal leaves and berries , we love this one but we are a bit biased!
3) Trios of cylinder vases filled with water and autumnal coloured (orange & bright red) flowers and tealight candles.
4) Gold Candelabras dressed with autumnal coloured flowers and pinecones
5) Welly boot vase arrangements with red & yellow gerberas. (Above)
5 simple Autumn wedding chair décor ideas
• Wheat chair backs with a simple gerbera
• Satin chair sashes – brown/deep orange/deep red
• Burlap and sunflowers
• Rustic twine hearts to hang
• Draped fabric tied with simple flowers or bows
Credit for burlap with sunflower:
Rustic hearts with sunflowers:
Weddings by Once Upon A Table
We dressed this lovely autumn Tipi wedding with a cowboy country theme. We used every ounce of our creativity to wow our client. We dressed the gorgeous venue with:
- A rustic wagon wheel hung from centre of tipi with old miner effect lamps dangling down with working led Lights
- Red & white Chequered tablecloths
- The classic chivari chair was dressed with bundles of wheat bales and gerberas
- Autumnal maples leaves wrapped around the pole with intertwined warm white fairy lights
- Sofas and seating made from hay bales and covered with hessian and cushions
- Hanging twine ball arrangements hung over the dancefloor to create a feature.
I think you’ll agree that the results are just beautiful!